Find and Buy, Cars Under 1000 Dollars! UsedcarssaleprivateOwner.com is the best website that can help you find unbelievable deals on cars for sale under 1000 dollars . In now-days in this bad economy , people are desperately searching for cheap and inexpensive used cars for sale so they can go to work , school or just kick around Vehicles for under 1000 dollars !
Is it possible to buy a good reliable Cars under 1000 dollars from private owner?
Yes it is possible! Thanks God for Craigslist, and so many other small unknown website if you really digg in and find amazing deals on cars. Salvation Army, Purple Hearth Auctions, Government auctions and Used Cars Public Auctions
1. Online – Websites List of Used Cars for Sale Under 1000 dollars / Craigslist & Ebay are your number 1 sources to find your car.
- Search for cars in the price range only from $1 to $ 1000 dollars.
- Select category “For Sale by Owner” ( There is no way that you can buy car under $1000 from car dealer – decent one )
- Limit your exceptions when you are looking to buy a used vehicle ( You need something reliable, of course that the car will be 10 years old and will have some cosmetic issues)
2. Purple Hearth Donations, Government and Public Auto Auctions
- There are more then 6,000,000 vehicle donated yearly to Salvation Army, Red Cross, Good Will and many other small charity organizations will end up selling their cars to their auctions.
- Find locations near you and take advantage of it. Usually you can go to this auctions they before that and inspect the vehicles before you buy it.
3. List of cars under 1000 dollars
- Toyota Corolla 1997- 2001
- Honda Accord 1994- 1999
- Buick Regal 1999- 2003
- Toyota Celica 1996 – 2001
- Chevy Cavalier 1999 – 2004
- Saturn SL2 1998 – 2005
- Volkswagen Jetta 1999 – 2003 MK4
- VW Passat 1.8 liter 2001 – 2004
- Mercedes Benz C230 1998 – 2002
- Audi A4 1996 – 2003
4. Pros and Cons of buying Cars under 1000 dollars
- Cons: As we mentioned above, you have to limit your expectation. Car worth $ 1000 dollars will eventually need repairs and you have to keep that in mind.
- Pros: Cheap investment, Low maintenance, Low insurance rate.